Whether across the office or across the world, Oak intranet software gets people talking. Keep teams informed and included and watch your company flourish with a more responsive, satisfied and confident workforce.
- Chat with colleagues and keep up in active group conversations
- Easily create and share meaningful content
- Find information instantly and grow a company knowledge base
See employees thrive in a collaborative work environment through Oak’s intuitive interface and social tools. Gain a happier office as your teams cultivate trust, nurture new ideas and work together to meet goals.
- Like, share and @tag content, posts, links and videos
- Create public or private community hubs, discussions, and chitchats
- Collaborate with colleagues, partners, or customers on any project
Of course, you get everything you need to create a kickass intranet, but Oak is also about the experience. Give your people the power they need to get things done with comfortable tools that don’t get in the way.
- Automate business processes and workflow
- Get content analytics and intranet insight
- But wait, there’s more! Zillions of business apps are also included
Integrations of the app kind.
Make Oak your central hub and integrate the apps that work best for you. With a main go-to place for business tools, your employees can stay focused on the task at hand.
How much is Oak Intranet Software?
Whether you’re a start-up or an enterprise, we have pricing that scales with you under a single plan. This includes all functions, features and future upgrades with no hidden fees or extra costs. Take a look at our pricing page for more info.
How long does Oak take to set-up?
We have made Oak intuitive and responsive to aid in rapid deployment, without needing specialised tech support. We provide the training and the support, all you need is a little bit of time to build it.
Launching your intranet completely depends on several factors, such as your schedule and size of your company. From our experience, we’ve seen fifty person start-ups go live in a few days, and multi-thousand employee companies go live within two weeks. Just know that we’re there to support you in every phase of your intranet development.
Where is my data stored, is it secure and who owns it?
All of your data and content you put on Oak completely belongs to you. We’ve partnered with Microsoft Azure Cloud, located in London, England, where your data is more secure than Denmark’s International Lego archive.