Oak is a simple cloud-based enterprise collaboration software which is also available as a mobile app that provides communication, employee engagement and collaboration technology to enterprises with desk bound and deskless workers.
Oak is designed to create the ultimate employee experience and help employers get the most out of their people. We’re used across a variety of industries by organisations looking to connect their workforce.
We are looking for a Front-End developer interested in helping to build our Oak SaaS solution. You would work on a variety of features across the entirety of the Oak application and work closely with UX/UI to ensure high quality user experiences for our SaaS solution.
- Maintain and compose consistent UI through both platforms
- Build reusable components and libraries
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Knowledge with an object oriented, strongly typed language such as C#
- Angular, Ember, Knockout and/or Backbone etc.
- Version control tools such as Git/TFS/SVN
- Package managers NPM/Yarn
- Web APIs such as REST/GraphQL
- SASS/LESS/SCSS Pre-processors
- Unlimited holidays
- Health insurance
- Gym contribution
- Social events
- Current remote working, however you must be based within traveling distance of Newcastle upon Tyne - as this will not be a remote role once it is safe to return to the office