Newcastle upon Tyne, UK | Marketing | Full time
For many of the world’s biggest brands including Five Guys, Aldi & River Island, Oak Engage is the definitive workplace solution. Designed to meet the needs of any modern day business, our software has been specifically designed to improve employee engagement, wellbeing, productivity and much more.
Our intuitive software seamlessly blends modern intranet practicality with the unique capabilities of an employee engagement app, giving our clients the tools they need to bring their teams together and work better as one.
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Own Domain Authority Maintenance/Improvement
- Conduct Keyword Research
- Undertake website Optimization - structural, keywords etc.
- Quality check blog for SEO optimisation
- Link Building Strategy and Execution (contextual, broken links, guest blog etc.)
- Conduct competitor analysis
- Own Moz and be confident using Google Analytics to report
- Provide advice on best practice SEO for all content
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand overall performance
- Efficiently communicate with marketing team to align strategy and goals
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field; AdWords certification is a plus
- Proficient in google Drive/ MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search
- Engine Optimization (SEO) process
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker,
- Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- Identify problems or deficiencies and implement appropriate SEO solutions
- Laptop (Macbook or Surface) provided
- We have a high trust culture at Oak, as long as your job allows - you can flexibly work your hours anytime over 7 days
- Unlimited holidays
- Vitality Health Insurance for you and your family
- Gym contribution
- Social events
How We're Operating Through COVID
As a Company, we are currently all working remotely full time. We will arrange to onboard you remotely and any equipment will either be shipped to you or we will arrange a COVID safe visit for you to collect equipment from our office.
We will be returning to the office when it is deemed safe to do so and therefore you will need to be based in commuting distance of Newcastle City Centre in order to be considered for this role.