Newcastle upon Tyne, UK | Customer Success | Full time
Start Date: ASAP
Oak is a cloud-based, digital workplace designed for employee engagement and communication. Oak is used by hundreds of thousands of employees worldwide from an amazing base of customers; brands like Aldi, Halfords, ITV, Five Guys, Tarmac, River Island, NBS, Moss Bros and Paperchase.
We are looking for a hands-on Project Manager to be responsible for aligning stakeholders during the planning and roll-out stages of our cloud based platform service to enterprise customers.
You will be responsible for operating as the project lead from the Oak side coordinating the business development managers, engineering and consultancy leads through project negotiation to project execution.
You will provide implementation management knowledge and business leadership to help discover requirements, establish success criteria, coordinating the onboarding and launch plans, to deliver a successful deployment of Oak within our customers organisations.
This role will act as the Oak Implementation lead, enabler, coach and trusted advisor in order to ensure our customers stay proactively engaged with their project throughout its progress and thus are able to realise the full value of Oak
You will work closely with the Sales, Customer Success, Training and Consulting teams to ensure the onboarding plan for launch is successful and deployed within the first 2 months of engagement with Oak.
This role is our opportunity to ensure our customers have the best experience from the start, which will lead to higher adoption, retention and expansion opportunities for Oak. As a strong communicator, who is detail-oriented, you will be driven by making an impact for our customers.
What you’ll do…
- Participate in pre-sales activities concerned with implementation planning such as drafting project proposals
- Take client requirements and scope the implementation , developing detailed implementation plans with the ability to identify limitations
- Own the implementation and product on-boarding plan for the first 2 months of engagement with Oak, whilst aiding design and on-boarding of the platform
- Set up best practice to ensure the client get best and full use of the product, set to their individual requirements
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team to ensure the customer experience is of the highest quality
- Must handle multiple projects with multiple clients at any one time
- Meet ‘go-live’ deadlines
- Continuously monitor progress, customer feedback, and provide status updates and project milestones to the project team, senior management, the customer via weekly or other progress reporting, and by managing status meetings
- Work closely with our engineers on solution architecture where integration and/or additional development is needed
- Help to deploy successful application integrations
- Managing project risks, assumptions, issues, dependencies and constraints
- Provide feedback to our Sales and Customer Success teams that inform additional product and service opportunities
What you’ll need
- 2+ years experience within Software Deployment or SaaS implementation and/or digital transformation as a Project Manager
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; fluency in English a must
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Strong internal and external relationship development skills
- Strong Business Requirements Analysis skills
- Formal project management certification
- Bachelor’s degree or demonstrable experience
- Working experience in the configuration, customisation, and implementation of SaaS applications
- Proven abilities in negotiating with and influencing customers and staff at all levels
- Ability to simplify complex problems to support business needs, multitask and prioritise
- Require minimum guidance on execution, be responsible for own work assignments and take the initiative to resolve issues and meet deadlines
- Rigorous, concise, organised and structured with great attention to detail
- Growth mindset with the desire to work in a collaborative environment to promote and drive superior team performance
- High level of motivation, self-starter, excellent at follow-up, team-player with ability to deliver within defined timelines
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information and apply to business solutions
- Ability to set priorities and manage customer expectations, and work both as part of a team and independently
- Effectively prioritise and multi-task under deadlines, influence others, and manage customer expectations
- 25 Holidays (+8 bank holidays)
- Gym membership subsidy
- Vitality Health Insurance for you and your family
- Ability to buy and sell holidays
- iPhone, Laptop
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org, using the job title as the subject line.
Tell us why you’re perfect for the role and attach your CV (with your name and the role you’re applying for in the title), and please make sure you include an up-to-date phone number and email address in case we need to contact you.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Oak is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
By applying for this or any role at Oak, we will collect and store your CV, and contact details. For further details on how we process and store your data, please see our Recruitment Privacy Notice.