Mobile App Developer
Newcastle upon Tyne, UK | Engineering | Full time
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building a mobile app offering of our Web App for both the iOS and Android platforms. Your role will be to help develop and maintain a singular app which operates as the counterpart to our existing web solution.
- Build consistent UI through both platforms
- Build reusable components and libraries
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Comfortable working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Experience with the deployment of mobile apps, including App Store approval.
- Experience with writing React Native apps using the Expo.io library
- Experience with version control tools such as Git
- Familiarity with making use of offline storage
- Experience with end to end testing of React Native applications
Above all else we have an excellent culture at Oak which we work hard to maintain. We are looking for an experienced person that has a positive outlook and is a good fit in a highly engaged team.
- 25 Holidays (+8 bank holidays)
- Gym membership subsidy
- Vitality Health Insurance for you and your family
- Ability to buy and sell holidays
To apply, email email@example.com, using the job title as the subject line.
Tell us why you’re perfect for the role and attach your CV (with your name and the role you’re applying for in the title), and please make sure you include an up-to-date phone number and email address in case we need to contact you.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Oak is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
By applying for this or any role at Oak, we will collect and store your CV, and contact details. For further details on how we process and store your data, please see our Recruitment Privacy Notice.