Salesforce CRM Admin
Newcastle upon Tyne, UK | Marketing | Full time
At Oak we pride ourselves on hiring great people and providing an amazing workplace culture for everyone. We know how important it is that you feel trusted, encouraged and supported throughout your career that’s why at Oak we place a huge emphasis on people, making sure that you as an employee are given everything that you need to thrive in your new role. From growth and development, to making sure that your voice, ideas and opinions are heard - we value our staff as individuals and recognise all contributions as a critical element to our wider success.
Right now is an incredibly exciting time to join Oak. We’re growing rapidly and expanding into a variety of exciting new areas. Recognised as one of the UK’s best intranet providers, we work with some of the best known household brands including Aldi, Five Guys, Boohoo and more. We know that with great progress comes a need to hire even more great people. So, If you want an exciting and rewarding career with one of the North East’s fastest growing software companies, we want to hear from you.
For many of the world’s biggest brands Oak Engage is the definitive workplace solution. Designed to meet the needs of any modern day business, our software has been specifically designed to improve employee engagement, wellbeing, productivity and much more.
Our intuitive software seamlessly blends modern intranet practicality with the unique capabilities of an employee engagement app, giving our customers the tools they need to bring their teams together and get the best from their people.
We are looking for a highly capable Salesforce Administrator to ensure we capitalise on the benefits offered by the Salesforce CRM system. In this role, your duties will include creating user accounts, maintaining our sales databases, and training staff on the effective use of Salesforce products.
To ensure success as a Salesforce Administrator, you should possess extensive knowledge of Salesforce system administration and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products.
- Upgrading and configuring Salesforce systems for optimized integration.
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Importing sales department leads, contacts, and other data.
- Maintaining the Sales Cloud, as well as building custom reports and dashboards.
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Evaluating and installing new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support.
- Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables.
- Preparing reports for Sales and other departments.
- Responsibility for other key sales & marketing systems
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science would be advantageous.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator in a similar environment.
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems.
- Experience in performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration.
- Exceptional ability to create and maintain Salesforce databases.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities.
- Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access.
- Knowledge of importing sales data and generating Salesforce reports.
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support.
- Macbook and iPhone
- Unlimited holidays
- Fitness/Wellness subsidy
- Vitality Health Insurance for you and your family
- Social events
How We're Operating Through COVID
As a Company, we are currently all working remotely full time. We will arrange to onboard you remotely and any equipment will either be shipped to you or we will arrange a COVID safe visit for you to collect equipment from our office.
We will be returning to the office when it is deemed safe to do so and therefore you will need to be based in commuting distance of Newcastle City Centre in order to be considered for this role.