Paid Advertising Executive
Newcastle upon Tyne, UK | Marketing | Full time
At Oak we pride ourselves on hiring great people and providing an amazing workplace culture for everyone. We know how important it is that you feel trusted, encouraged and supported throughout your career: that’s why at Oak we place a huge emphasis on people, making sure that you as an employee are given everything that you need to thrive in your new role. From growth and development, to making sure that your voice, ideas and opinions are heard - we value our staff as individuals and recognise all contributions as a critical element to our wider success.
Right now is an incredibly exciting time to join Oak. We’re growing rapidly and expanding into a variety of exciting new areas. Recognised as one of the UK’s best intranet providers, we work with some of the best known household brands including Aldi, Five Guys, Boohoo and more. We know that with great progress comes a need to hire even more great people. So, If you want an exciting and rewarding career with one of the North East’s fastest growing software companies, we want to hear from you.
Designed to meet the needs of any modern day business, our software has been specifically designed to improve employee engagement, wellbeing, productivity and much more.
Our intuitive software seamlessly blends modern intranet practicality with the unique capabilities of an employee engagement app, giving our customers the tools they need to bring their teams together and get the best from their people.
We are looking for an experienced Advertising Executive to join our Marketing team. Reporting to our Demand Generation Manager to run PPC campaigns and monitor paid search budgets. You will need to be a dedicated self-starter, able to solve problems and drive wider commercial success through effective copy and intelligent targeting.
In this role, you should be analytical, good with numbers and an expert copywriter. Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI.)
- Launching and optimising PPC campaigns
- Monitoring budgets and overseeing search platform accounts
- Tracking KPIs and producing useful reports for management
- Preferable experience advertising in a Saas environment
- Be able to work across a variety of paid advertising mediums including Google Ads, Linkedin, Facebook and Bing
- Work to reduce cost whilst maintaining quality of leads and advertisements
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Be able to conduct keyword & audience research
- Competitive analysis
- Be able to track and analyse data to be kept aware of trends
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI on terms
- Comfortable working to a defined budget
- Able to produce reports and insights
- Skilled copywriter with experience writing concise, appealing copy
- Launch and optimise various PPC campaigns in alignment with objectives
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Experience using Unbounce
- Proficient landing page builder (CMS, html skills required)
- Generate high quality leads with a demonstrated interest in Oak’s offering or services
- Proven experience as a PPC Executive or Digital Marketing Specialist
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Linkedin) is preferred
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends etc.)
- Understanding of HTML and XML is a plus
- Proficient in google Drive/ MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field; AdWords certification is a plus
- Macbook and iPhone
- Unlimited holidays
- Fitness/Wellness subsidy
- Vitality Health Insurance for you and your family
- Social events
How We're Operating Through COVID
As a Company, we are currently all working remotely full time. We will arrange to onboard you remotely and any equipment will either be shipped to you or we will arrange a COVID safe visit for you to collect equipment from our office.
At Oak Engage, we ask that all candidates must be within commuting distance of Newcastle city centre. We feel that our people are a massive part of what makes our culture so dynamic, vibrant and exciting. We’ve always been big believers in pushing positivity, growth and inclusivity at Oak. Because of this, we want all of our employees to experience firsthand what it’s like to be part of one of the North East’s best workplaces. Whilst we are rapidly expanding and recruiting for a lot of new opportunities over the coming months, we’re determined to retain our fantastic culture and keep people at the heart of what we do.
Find out what members in this department had to say about working at Oak Engage:
“ I came to Oak straight out of university and couldn't have picked a better place to start my first job. Management is supportive and always looking out for you and there are so many opportunities for career growth and development. Oak really is a great place to work.”
Emily Lavin - Social Media & Content Executive
"Having only worked at Oak for a few months, I already know that it’s a fantastic place to work and I wouldn't have wanted to start my career anywhere else. Both management and the rest of the team are very supportive, making it a friendly, fun and positive environment to work in."
Molly Southern - Marketing Content Specialist