Oak Academy Junior Trainer
Newcastle upon Tyne, UK | Customer Success | Full time
At Oak we pride ourselves on hiring great people and providing an amazing workplace culture for everyone. We know how important it is that you feel trusted, encouraged and supported throughout your career. That's why at Oak we place a huge emphasis on people, making sure that you as an employee are given everything that you need to thrive in your new role. From growth and development, to making sure that your voice, ideas and opinions are heard - we value our staff as individuals and recognise all contributions as a critical element to our wider success.
Right now is an incredibly exciting time to join Oak. We’re growing rapidly and expanding into a variety of exciting new areas. Recognised as one of the UK’s best intranet providers, we work with some of the best-known household brands including Aldi, Five Guys, Boohoo and more. We know that with great progress comes a need to hire even more great people. So, If you want an exciting and rewarding career with one of the North East’s fastest growing software companies, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a Junior Trainer to join our training team, you’ll work closely with our colleagues within the customer success department ensuring a seamless customer journey when booking onto training courses. You’ll become a subject-matter expert on Oak, creating learning content for our knowledge base and LMS enabling customers to self-serve and take a deep dive into Oak functionality.
This post may interest a graduate looking to gain experience within a dynamic modern training team where there is scope to progress your career.
If you’re excited by helping people succeed, love explaining how things work, and enjoy creating content we’d love to hear from you.
- Design, develop & maintain training materials within the Oak knowledge base and Oak Academy.
- Manage and coordinate classroom and remote training bookings, working with the team to streamline training processes.
- Respond to training queries, both internal and external and provide general admin support for the training team.
- Assist with the creation of training comms with both Marketing and other Customer Success teams.
- An enthusiastic professional with great interpersonal skills.
- Someone who is comfortable with web-based applications and an appetite to learn new skills.
- A proven attention to detail with strong writing skills.
- An interest in software technology would be beneficial.
- An eye for design and the ability to make content look good.
- Someone who can multi-task, collate and manage lots of activities.
- Flexible holidays
- Vitality Health Insurance for you and your family
- Gym contribution
- Social events
How We're Operating Through COVID
As a Company, we are currently all working remotely full time. We will arrange to onboard you remotely and any equipment will either be shipped to you or we will arrange a COVID safe visit for you to collect equipment from our office.
We will be returning to the office when it is deemed safe to do so and therefore you will need to be based in commuting distance of Newcastle City Centre in order to be considered for this role.