Enterprise Sales Manager
Newcastle upon Tyne, UK | Marketing | Full time
Right now is an incredibly exciting time to join Oak. We’re growing rapidly and expanding into a variety of exciting new areas. Recognised as one of the UK’s best intranet providers, we work with some of the best known household brands including Aldi, Five Guys, Boohoo and more. We know that with great progress comes a need to hire even more great people. So, If you want an exciting and rewarding career with one of the North East’s fastest growing software companies, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for an experienced sales professional to join our growing sales team at Oak Engage!
You will be supported by an outreach team who will perform the majority of the high-volume cold calling tasks. You will qualify each enquiry and follow the Sandler sales process from discovery to solution presented to contract close. Oak offers a significant ROI to large customers so the key is to engage with senior stakeholders as our solution is best-in-class.
- Ensure that revenue targets are met and over-achieved
- Track record of working with large enterprise customers (5,000-100,000 Employees) and selling to Directors, VP or C-Suite level executives
- Follow up leads qualified by the outreach team and prospect to build a solid pipeline
- Have a good understanding of SaaS and be comfortable using web applications
- Develop an expert knowledge of Oak to present the prospects ideal solution at demo
- Utilise sandler sales methodology (training will be provided) to understand the objectives and needs of customers and then develop solutions through Oak’s offerings.
- Research and understand the market including competitor analysis
- Use salesforce to manage all customer interactions and to manage overall pipeline and opportunities
- Good technical skills and excellent presentation skills
- A passion for problem solving and constantly improving sales knowledge
We're looking for great people with the right attitude and aptitude
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in B2B Enterprise sales,
- Ideally within SaaS or Tech Solutions
- Consistent record of hitting targets and generating new sales revenue
- Strong team player who will work closely with your colleagues
- Confidence in a target-driven environment, tenacious with the motivation to exceed expectations
- Friendly, enthusiastic, confident and comfortable with talking to stakeholders of all levels on the phone, email or face-to-face
- Experience with the Sandler methodology
- Macbook and iPhone
- Unlimited holidays
- Fitness/Wellness subsidy
- Vitality Health Insurance for you and your family
- Social events
How We're Operating Through COVID
As a Company, we are currently all working remotely full time. We will arrange to onboard you remotely and any equipment will either be shipped to you or we will arrange a COVID safe visit for you to collect equipment from our office.
At Oak Engage, we ask that all candidates must be within commuting distance of Newcastle city centre. We feel that our people are a massive part of what makes our culture so dynamic, vibrant and exciting. We’ve always been big believers in pushing positivity, growth and inclusivity at Oak. Because of this, we want all of our employees to experience firsthand what it’s like to be part of one of the North East’s best workplaces. Whilst we are rapidly expanding and recruiting for a lot of new opportunities over the coming months, we’re determined to retain our fantastic culture and keep people at the heart of what we do.