Oak is cloud-based enterprise collaboration software, designed for employee engagement and communication. Oak is used by hundreds of thousands of employees worldwide from an excellent base of customers; brands like Aldi, Halfords, ITV, Five Guys, Tarmac, River Island, NBS, Moss Bros and Paperchase.
Our customers are central to Oak, and we’re looking for a customer success manager who can own the entire post-sales relationship, including onboarding, driving adoption and demonstrating ongoing value.
- Through discovery sessions, email conversations and webinars with new customers, you’ll build strong relationships to make Oak a part of their everyday lives.
- You’ll understand our customers business objectives to the core, to offer them solutions with Oak.
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- You will actively provide account management, helping to identify opportunities for additional product or service upsell to aid their success.
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the Oak platform and achieve high levels of engagement
- Ensure that every Customer has a strategic plan aligned with their business objectives- current usage, next projects, how Oak will continue to add value.
- Ensure no customer churn occurs that is within our control to mitigate.
You will need to be a people person who can build strong relationships with our customers and collaborate with internal teams to create solutions that work for our customers. You may have a background in training, business analysis or internal communications but passionate about customer success.
- It’s expected you’ll have or will develop an in-depth knowledge of the issues professionals in Internal Communications are facing and the surrounding solution ecosystem, which includes Oak.
- You should be very comfortable conducting sessions both face to face and online aimed at discussing customer requirements, providing training and best practice approaches that meet their needs.
- As the main point of contact for enterprise customers during implementation, good time management, the ability to multitask, plan and communicate effectively will be essential.
- We are looking for high energy, likeable team players who like meeting new people and who are comfortable presenting and offering guidance to management level groups.
- You should have a good understanding of general business operations and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You should be a lifelong learner with a hunger for knowledge and success.
- You need to enjoy travel and be comfortable visiting clients on-site.
- We value and welcome diversity in our teams, and we believe it helps us innovate and improve our professional services.
- We’re passionate, employee-centric and love what we do.
- We support the local tech community sponsoring and hosting local meetups at which we encourage our employees to speak.
- iPhone / Laptop or Surface
- Flexible holidays
- Gym membership subsidy
- Vitality Health Insurance for you and your family
- Extensive training
- Social events
- Current remote working and virtual sessions, however, you must be based within travelling distance of Newcastle upon Tyne - as this will not be a remote role once Covid restrictions have ended and the office reopens.